TO SET UP A PRESENTATION
AT YOUR SCHOOL
1. Study the Constitution.
2. Edit the Liberty Bill Presentation to fit your needs and have students work on it in class.
3. Practice reciting the abridged version of the Constitution.
4. Audition students for parts.
5. Pick students and assign parts. (All students can participate because the presentation can end with all students saying the abridged version of the constitution in unison.
6. Call your representatives and senators. (Allow them to pick the dates when they can come.)
7. Follow up, follow up, follow up.
If/when someone says YES:
9. If/when someone says NO:
10. Do it all again next school year!
Liberty Bill Project Home Page
Liberty Middle School Home Page