Information for Parents


Online Payments & Account Management


Now you can check your child's balance, view their purchases, and add money to your child's meal account using an online service called MySchoolBucks.  MySchoolBucks allows you to add money to your child's account by using your VISA, MasterCard, or Discover Card.

  • You can also sign up to check your child's balance at no charge.

  • For more information or to register visit


Food Allergies & Disabilities

Hanover county schools has a responsibility to serve well-balanced meals to all students.  We will provide alternate foods for students with a disability (i.e., cerebral palsy, metabolic disorders, etc.), if requested.  The food services department must receive written documentation from your child’s doctor.  The doctor’s note should state the disability and/or allergy and what foods are appropriate.  Diet order forms are available through our office.  

A food intolerance or an allergy that does not cause anaphylaxis does not meet the definition of a disability.  We are happy to work with you and your child to find alternative items on the menu whenever possible.

Children with a non-disabling milk allergy or lactose intolerance can ask the food service staff for a cup of water or lactose-free milk in place of regular milk with their meal. No other beverage substitutions are allowed.

Please call our office at 365-4654 to receive a diet modification form or to speak with our Registered Dietitian about your questions or concerns.

Nutritional information - including carbohydrate content and allergens - for the majority of our menu items can be found on our online menu system.  Please note that certain products are subject to vendor substitution without notice due to changes in availability.